Valhalla Integration’s shade control systems are backed by 28 years of excellence.
With more than 300 days of sunshine per year in Colorado, proper window treatments are necessary, but we also want to preserve our beautiful, natural views.
Businesses waste thousands of dollars per year in energy costs due to inadequate window coverings. Valhalla Integration’s shade control systems allow you to run a lean and green business with seamless shade systems that work with the touch of a button. Aside from efficiency, aesthetics are also important, so we offer endless style options from modern shades to beautiful, elegant draperies.
- Intuitive. Our seamless technology is adaptable to iPads, wall mounted control stations, touch screens and Android devices. We can even intuitively automate the system to react based on the outdoor light levels, time of day and temperature.
- Save energy. Reduce solar gain and heat dissipation throughout the workplace with shades that go up and down according to the sun.
- A better workplace. Motorized shades reflect heat and reduce glare and harmful UV rays while allowing natural light and views to fill the room.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Whether a museum, a large office building, a hotel, or a restaurant, we can help personalize your window treatments. From roman shades, to lavish draperies we help you design the perfect space.
- Leading-edge technology. Silent, remote-controlled window coverings are automated via an advanced wireless control system.
- Elegance and Functionality. Say goodbye to wires and unsightly external motors, and hello to beauty-in-motion with our Q-Motion drapery rods and Lutron battery powered shades. Featuring touch wand activation and remote control options that put custom solutions and power in your hands.
Put shade control in your hands. Call Valhalla Integration today for a free consultation. (303) 278-2955
- Automated Shades
- Cabling & Infrastructure
- Cell Phone Boosters
- Conference & Board Rooms
- Conference Tables & Connections
- Corporate Offices
- Fitness Facilities
- Lighting Control
- Lutron Automated Shades
- Lutron Lighting Control
- Paging Systems
- Restaurants & Bars
- Room Scheduling
- Summit County
- Training Rooms
- Video Conferencing
- Video Walls
- White Noise Systems
- Why Valhalla Integration
- Workplace Resources Homepage